Medical theory says that vaccines prepare the body to fight illness and potentially deadly disease by giving it a little bit of the disease that can kill it.This preview of a bacterium, virus or toxin triggers the immune system to react to the invading agent, neutralize or destroy it, then "remember" this response. If the body is ever invaded by that particular pathogen after the vaccine has done its work, the body’s immune system is ready.
In practice, vaccines bypass almost all of the body's sophisticated "circuitry" - the mucous tissue, lymphatic tissue, organs, blood supply, circulation, etc., that has evolved over millions of years to develop immunity.
• The skin acts as a barrier to prevent bacteria entering the body. It also filters out toxins through a sweaty fever.
• The nasal hairs prevent foreign particles from entering the sinuses. When they do, the mucous membranes excrete a substance which is anti-bacterial.
• Tonsils help prevent respiratory diseases and illnesses such as polio. Saliva contains substances which destroy and neutralize microbes.
• The spleen and intestines, among other organs, deposit fats and vitamins around the body and protect against viral and bacterial invasion.
• The thymus gland produces thymus cells, known as ‘T’ cells, which are antibodies to infection.
• There are various glands (nodes) in the body that drain it of toxins and useless material. For instance, the cervical nodes drain the head, neck and chest.
• The pituitary gland in the brain directs all of the systems above, stimulating cell re-generation and muscle growth. These electrical impulses also stimulate the thymus gland – the center of immune function. Under attack by a foreign pathogen, the various outer layers of immunity such as skin and the mucous tissues trigger the production of extra antibodies in response to an infectious agent. If the infection takes hold, an army of white blood cells is primed to neutralize it.
Conversely, vaccination introduces foreign matter into the blood supply by injection.
It enters the system with no prior build up of white blood cells, no extra immune cells to deal with it. Also, with combination shots, the immune system is confronted with more than one disease, a highly unlikely scenario in nature.This puts additional strain on the immune system.
Such a massive attack triggers the immune system to over-react in order to meet the challenge. This draws energy away from bones and other organs. In the extreme, bone fractures, bruising and retinal bleeding result.
An overwhelming surge of antibodies resulting from vaccine-stimulation can also cause the body to become hypersensitive. This is responsible for the increase in allergies and auto-immune diseases.
Over-stimulating the adrenals, which include the pancreas, the pituitary gland and the spleen, causes the body to become toxic and unable to regulate itself. This paves the way for the development of chronic diseases such as heart disease, diabetes, asthma and bronchitis.
"There is a huge body of research, despite the paucity of funding from the vaccine industry, to confirm that vaccines can cause a wide range of brain and central nervous system damage. Merck itself states in its Manual that vaccines (i.e., its own products) can cause encephalitis: brain inflammation/damage. In some cases, encephalitis involves lesions in the brain and throughout the central nervous system." The Science of Vaccine Damage. Catherine O'Driscoll, Canine Health Concern.You can read more about How Vaccines Harm Dogs and Cats here.
After puppy shots, our puppy may be protected from distemper and parvo, both acute, self-limiting illnesses; but its immune system is now sensitive to the antigen in that vaccine as well as to every ingredient used to formulate it, be it microorganism, chemical or contaminant.This potentially leads to a host of inflammatory conditions such as arthritis, pancreatitis, colitis, encephalitis.
In a worst case scenario, our puppy acquires an auto-immune deficiency in which the immune system mistakes some part of the body as a pathogen and attacks its own cells resulting in cancer and leukemia.
All 27 veterinary schools in North America have changed their protocols for vaccinating dogs and cats along the following lines;however, vets in practice are reluctant to listen to these changed protocols and official veterinary bodies in the UK and other countries are ignoring the following facts.
Dogs' and cats' immune systems mature fully at six months. If a modified live-virus vaccine is giver after six months of age, it produces immunity, which is good for the life of the pet. If another MLV vaccine is given a year later, the antibodies from the first vaccine neutralize the antigens of the second vaccine and there is little or no effect. Immunity is not "boosted"; no additional memory cells are induced.
"I didn't know..." "I couldn't believe..." "Nobody told me..."
I've heard these statements a thousand times from pet parents who have discovered - too late - that what we did for love of our companion animals caused them harm.There is no greater anguish than to realize that we colluded in the systemic ruin of our pet's natural immunity with unnecessary vaccinations. There is no deeper despair than to discover that we traded off his lifelong good health for protection against a very short-lived risk. And there is no hotter fire than the anger we feel at the veterinary professionals who advised this poor choice without also advising us of its potential for unintended consequences.
We can't know what we don't know. When we know better, we can do better. Now we know.
Source: Science of Vaccine Damage, Catherine O'Driscoll, Canine Health Concern